Contributors
Previous Posts
- Two more weeks till I get rid of "the Brooke look"...
- # 500
- I've been scanning a bunch of old photos onto my ...
- 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
- Handy Dandy
- The Heart of the Matter
- Happy Valentines Day <3<3<3
- Valentine's Quote of the Night
- Dirty Hot Dictionary and Phrase Book
- Nothing Matches but Everything Goes




3 Comments:
At 6:58 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Congrats Ladies!
Can't wait to here your stories and see your pictures!
At 7:39 PM ,
Anonymous said...
yeah well when you girls are laying on the beach i'm pretty sure ashley, sara and i are gonna be sitting in a wading pool with the heat cranked in sara's apartment drinking pina coladas. jealous? ;)
At 10:20 AM ,
theSquaredanceKid said...
My God, I can't wait!!! We're looking at your resort ladies. Blogging, live from Cuba plz.
Post a Comment
<< Home